Australia’s Hottest Celebrity Workout Launches in Yorkville
Toronto, ON (May 27, 2016) — Sophie Grégoire Trudeau once again impressed fashion followers with her all Canadian-designed looks while accompanying Prime Minister Justin Trudeau for their visit this week to Japan for the G7 summit. Canadian jewellery designer Dean Davidson, recently nominated for the CAFA nominee for Accessory Designer of the Year, created a custom pair of earrings for Grégoire Trudeau inspired by a traditional Japanese hand-fan which she wore on Thursday.
The earrings adorned with specially cut green onyx stones were designed after Davidson was approached by Grégoire Trudeau’s stylist and friend Jessica Mulroney about collaborating on creating a custom pair of earrings specifically for the Japan visit.
Davidson explained it was important to carefully consider Japanese culture when designing the earrings: “Sophie has incredible style and is thoughtful in her fashion choices so we made an effort to honour Japanese culture in a tasteful and elegant way. This design is a beautiful nod to the iconic Japanese symbol while remaining contemporary, current and true to the Dean Davidson aesthetic.”
Grégoire Trudeau continues to bring Canadian fashion to the international stage and Davidson says it’s a pleasure to see his work showcased: “Sophie’s influence is growing quickly and it’s always an honour to have my designs worn by someone so kind and graceful.”
Since launching his eponymous jewellery line in 2007, Davidson has become an internationally celebrated designer with his creations consistently gracing the pages of renowned publications like Vogue, Harper’s Bazaar, Marie Claire and InStyle. Based in Toronto, in addition to now being available on Gilt.com, his unique designs can be found in over 250 select boutiques across the globe and seen on such high-profile clients such as Sophie Grégoire Trudeau, Jessica Alba, Rihanna, Katy Perry, Olivia Wilde and Demi Lovato. Davison was recently nominated for Accessory Designer of the Year at the 2016 CAFA Awards.
Every piece of Davidson’s jewellery holds its own story, designed to make the wearer feel confident and unique. Whether it’s masculine shapes paired with feminine textures, or architectural lines and contrasting fluid gemstones, the common thread found throughout Davidson’s creations embody an unexpected combination of minimalism with maximum impact.
All of Davidson’s pieces are cast out of high quality brass and then plated in 22KT gold, rhodium or 22KT rose gold. His unique and signature brushed finish gives a timeless and luxurious quality to his designs. Every season he chooses a different selection of gemstones to further enhance the collection. The gemstones are all custom cut and polished in India and complement his forward-thinking aesthetic. Davidson’s clean and tasteful designs are chic and versatile, geometric and fluid, and most importantly, current and enduring.
For more information on Dean Davidson, visit: http://deandavidson.ca/
Chris Binet Publicist
We'd like to officially congratulate our client Dean Davidson on his Canadian Arts and Fashion nomination for the Accessory Designer of the Year Award.
The Accessory Designer of the Year Award will be presented to an outstanding Canadian fashion accessory designer who has made a significant creative impact in the Canadian fashion industry.
Official 2016 Nominees are:
WANT Les Essentiels
For more information on all the categories and nominees for CAFA 2016 please visit: http://www.cafawards.ca/awards_nominees2016.php
-Scientifically Proven, Patented™ Swiss Designed & Award Winning-
Toronto ON: Cellphones, we all have one and we all wonder about the levels of radiation coming from them. Every time your mobile phone rings, it emits a penetrating impulse wave. This is why it is not recommended to carry your phone in your hip or breast pocket, near your heart.
Harmonifi is a radiation guard, which simultaneously activates with your mobile phone and harmonizes the negative effect of the electromagnetic radiation. The simple adhesive chip protects mobile phone users and prevents devices from heating up during calls. Highly recommended for sensitive mobile phone users.
How Does it Work?
Every time your mobile phone rings, it emits a penetrating impulse wave. This is why it is not recommended to carry your phone in your hip or breast pocket, near your heart.
Every call you make is actually a micro radiation session. This is demonstrated by the fact of your phone becomes hot as you speak. Everyone who uses a mobile phone frequently is at great risk of regular radiation. A fancy case cover will only make the phone feel clumsy without offering any protection.
The effect that electromagnetic radiation has on people largely depends on the original condition of your body. People who often experience headaches or dizziness, blood pressure problems, damage to ears or neural damages in areas that are in contact with a mobile phone are the most susceptible. The natural defense functions of the human body will then be launched. The Harmonifi adhesive chip, which is attached to a mobile phone, offers the human body double protection by filtering out the harmful effects of the electromagnetic waves that the phone emits.
Harmonifi is a discreet radiation guard. This small adhesive chip, which is attached to the rear panel of your phone, has a high-tech microstructure that transforms the structure of the radiating waves that penetrate your body by eliminating the harmful effect of the waves
For more information or to book an interview please contact: Chris Binet, Publicist. Blend PR Tel: (416) 907-0977 email: email@example.com
A New Concept Wellness Centre That Combines Aromatherapy, Reflexology & Reiki to Deeply but Gently Balance You Mentally, Emotionally and Physically
Toronto ON: Olistika is a new concept wellness centre that uses non-invasive techniques and treatments that completely balances and energizes individuals using a combination of Aromatherapy, Reflexology and Reiki.
Olistika is devoted to offering natural restorative and preventative solutions to support your overall wellbeing. They do this by curating and accessing your ‘holistic toolkit’; empowering you to take control of your wellbeing, allowing you to live wholly, as your best self – balanced mind, body and spirit.
Olistika’s powerfully healing Aromatherapy, Reflexology, Reiki, energy therapy and pure organic vegan products are offered individually and as part of integrated and special packages, supporting your everyday life and targeting acute and chronic conditions.
Filippo Conte is the Founder, Olistika Inc. He is a powerful healer who empowers those around him to take control of their wellbeing by taking loving positive action and using natural time honoured techniques to balance and heal.
Filippo’s qualifications and practice fully comply with the requirements and standards of Canada’s leading Reflexology, Aromatherapy and Reiki organizations and the City of Toronto, and allow him to use the following designations. He is a Licensed Holistic Practitioner, City of Toronto, a Reiki Master Teacher Registered Practitioner (RP-CRA), Canadian Reiki Association, a Registered Reflexology Practitioner (RRPr), Reflexology Registration Council of Ontario and a Certified Aromatologist Professional (CAP), Canadian Federation of Aromatherapists.
Olistika Services include:
Aromatherapy Product Consultation – includes expertly customized product(s) crafted using pure organic vegan essential oils.
- Aromatherapy is the use of essential oils from plants to improve or maintain health and beauty. Olistika’s 100% vegan organic essential oils and products are expertly customized to your needs, charged with Reiki energy and contain powerful natural compounds that impart their aroma and carry a variety of healing benefits that deeply effect your mind, body and spirit.
- Reflexology is a holistic treatment that accesses the whole person (body, mind and spirit) through reflex points located on the feet, hands and head. By accessing these reflexes, we gain access to parts of your body that would otherwise be unreachable – allowing Reflexology to deeply relax, balance and encourage you to heal.
- More specifically, each part of your feet, hands and head is directly linked to each body part (from nervous to skeletal system) and each energy point (chakra); Using a series of techniques that release and stimulate, the corresponding reflexes are awakened, tension is released, circulation is improved and healing is induced.
- From migraines to insomnia, reproductive issues to anxiety, Reflexology is effective on a variety of ailments including; Immune system support – colds, flus, allergies, stress, depression, sleeplessness, anxiety, high blood pressure, mental and physical fatigue, chronic and acute pain and related issues, headaches, migraines, fibromyalgia and menstrual pain, reproductive issues, cancer, stroke, leukemia, heart disease, dementia, Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s, rehabilitation, mental and emotional disorders and dis-eases, sports related injuries and gentle enough for infants to seniors. It can be performed on anyone whose feet and hands are accessible – making it a beneficial addition to western and eastern medical treatment plans.
- Reiki is a natural hands-on energy healing technique that deeply but gently balances you mentally, emotionally, physically and spiritually by releasing blockages you carry, removing obstacles and restoring your depleted life force energy. By restoring harmony, Reiki leaves you in a state of profound relaxation and optimal vibration – where your body is empowered to better heal and balance itself. Reiki can help you face your daily stresses, an impending winter of flus/colds, injuries (including sports and work related injuries), a busy work or school season, as well as unbalanced mental and emotional states, chronic and acute conditions.
- Reiki can be used to treat; Life changes and transitions (minor, major, spiritual), trauma, bereavement, loss, crisis, everyday conditions like colds, flus, allergies, burns, injuries, stress, depression, sleeplessness, anxiety, over worry, motivation, high blood pressure, mental and physical fatigue – energy, focus, clarity, chronic and acute pain and related issues, headaches, migraines, fibromyalgia and menstrual pain, weight loss, physical activity – motivation and support, reproductive issues, cancer, leukemia and heart disease, dementia, Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s, conditions of unexplained origins, rehabilitation, mental and emotional disorders and dis-eases, sports and work related injuries
Filippo Conte is the Founder, Olistika Inc. His gifts of empathy and compassion as well as his innate sensitivity and intuition, perfectly complement the reiki, reflexology and aromatherapy he offers, to comfortably and efficiently target the source of his clients’ mental, physical and spiritual issues. Intuitively balancing and healing himself using natural remedies since he was a teenager, Filippo’s lifelong devotion to holistic practices has instilled in him the custom of searching out the most successful, accessible and affordable ways to live naturally, healthily and wholly. www.olistika.ca
For more information or to book an interview please contact:
Chris Binet, Publicist. Blend PR Tel: (416) 907-0977 email: firstname.lastname@example.org