Toronto, ON: Move over UBER, there is a new rideshare in town! InstaRyde, created right here in Toronto, has selected Blend PR to be their representative agency. Blend PR’s connections and experience promoting local brands in Toronto will be crucial to their launch.
InstaRyde’s founding was based on the following principles: Torontonians should pay less, keep money local, eliminate surge pricing and provide better pay for drivers. “We have taken the time to listen to drivers and riders in our city and have developed InstaRyde as the answer,” says Naveed Marzook, Marketing Manager, InstaRyde.
How is InstaRyde different from other rideshares:
• Made in Toronto, For Toronto. The InstaRyde team is from Toronto and they love our city and know it well. They have taken the time to listen to riders’ and drivers’ needs and concerns when creating InstaRyde. They celebrate inclusivity, diversity and changing the shape of the ridesharing experience.
• InstaRyde takes care of their driving team (and is hiring now!). Each new driver will benefit from bonuses such as $300 for completing 50 rides in 30 days, up to $1000 in additional bonuses and $100 for each driver referral.
• InstaRyde will offer drivers access to a fuel savings program.
• More money goes to the drivers. InstaRyde takes a flat rate of 99c from every ride.
• Don’t forget about their amazing rider incentives such as free rides, gifts, and more.
• Riders pay less. On average about 20% less than other ridesharing services.
• Giving Back to Toronto. InstaRyde believes in community. That’s why they are partnering with a local charity and donating 25% of their proceeds from each ride during the month of December.
InstaRyde is a Toronto-based ridesharing app that pays Toronto drivers significantly better than other platforms—taking only 99 cents per ride—and charging riders less—on average about 20% less than their competitors. Their intent is to reward drivers and riders for using their service and, in doing so, create a community of ridesharing enthusiasts. They also have created a mandate to give back to their community by donating a portion of each ride to a local charity in need. Instaryde was developed in response to shortcomings on other ridesharing platforms as an on-demand app that puts a safe, reliable and affordable ridesharing experience at the tip of your fingers.
To request an interview please contact publicist: Chris Binet, Publicist | Blend PR | o.416-907-0977 ext.4 | c. 416-567-4800 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Go to InstaRyde's Website: InstaRyde.com